Womb To Tomb, Birth To Earth

.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

/

Its not strange to care about my story
Ive never had the glory
Salvation was my name, born from a seed i planted
But incarnation is what i wanted

If i i walk in a straight line
If i hate in the right way
Can i become better than the majority
or can i barter for the minority

Forget what i say
It doesnt mean anything anyway
Dont cry for me
just fly and be free

If you take a shot at me
You may kill me
A blind man fires from afar
But i laugh and jump at the stars

Gazing in my eyes at night
Gazing and seeing my sight
Sights of my hopes and fears
And you just turn away in tears

To stand up and fight for your belief
Is commendable to say the least
Crack a bottle and celebrate
Think about the good times and exaggerate

That if i walked the line mabye i could have been...someone in my own time

No comments:

Post a Comment